Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reason 22: Why I left the Republican Party
I guess Trump couldn't allow  New York Democrats to show him up with their retarded  large soda ban...

Trump's crackdown on flavored vaping products unlikely to take effect soon

Donald Trump said Wednesday that a ban on most flavored vaping products is the right response to what health officials call an "epidemic" of e-cigarette use by teenagers. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar announced the FDA will soon issue guidance on how to take flavored vaping products off the market, targeting products they believe are especially appealing to kids.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ban-vaping-...fect-soon/
They cause lung infections... the oil heats up, the individual inhales the substance, and the oil cools and hardens inside the lungs. There have been no disclaimers or warnings to indicate that's a possibility. It's a dangerous product.
Rights do not confer obligations onto others | The press at large are just trash
(09-13-2019, 07:52 AM)BoyGenius Wrote: They cause lung infections... the oil heats up, the individual inhales the substance, and the oil cools and hardens inside the lungs. There have been no disclaimers or warnings to indicate that's a possibility. It's a dangerous product.

So, where does it stop? Should the government ban all so-called dangerous products? Alcohol? Cigarettes? Fast food? Candy?
WHY I LEFT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4QKFU1OJs9M/hqdefault.jpg
(09-13-2019, 07:56 AM)computerbuck Wrote: WHY I LEFT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

Seems like a pretty valid reason to me.
(09-13-2019, 07:56 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 07:52 AM)BoyGenius Wrote: They cause lung infections... the oil heats up, the individual inhales the substance, and the oil cools and hardens inside the lungs. There have been no disclaimers or warnings to indicate that's a possibility. It's a dangerous product.

So, where does it stop? Should the government ban all so-called dangerous products? Alcohol? Cigarettes? Fast food? Candy?

Keep voting Libertarian and allow Democrats to win and you will find out.
Drive like hell!!  You'll get there!
(09-13-2019, 08:00 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

Excellent job of deflecting.

"....To keep posting about those incidents is really pointless but I have a website which I am open to thought, speech, and topics as long as it doesn't violate our rules."

-Zigbee

Well, Bag-O-Broken Glass and Medical Waste Kits don't litter store shelves. Alcohol and cigarettes can't be sold to children. A child cannot buy certain OTC medical products. A child can't drive. A child must attend school. A child can't legally be employed. A child can't legally consent. I can keep going...
Rights do not confer obligations onto others | The press at large are just trash
(09-13-2019, 08:09 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 08:00 AM)Hightop77 Wrote:

Excellent job of deflecting.

Not at all.  Just putting the foolishness of voting third party into proper context.
(09-13-2019, 07:56 AM)computerbuck Wrote: WHY I LEFT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

So what D presidential/Senate candidates did you vote for in the past, if you actually quit voting D?
(09-13-2019, 08:17 AM)BoyGenius Wrote:

Well, Bag-O-Broken Glass and Medical Waste Kits don't litter store shelves. Alcohol and cigarettes can't be sold to children. A child cannot buy certain OTC medical products. A child can't drive. A child must attend school. A child can't legally be employed. A child can't legally consent. I can keep going...

So, you agree that there's no reason for Trump to ban vaping, right?  As you noted above, we have other means of protecting children from dangerous things.
(09-13-2019, 08:35 AM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 08:17 AM)BoyGenius Wrote:

So, you agree that there's no reason for Trump to ban vaping, right?  As you noted above, we have other means of protecting children from dangerous things.
I have yet to hear of even one Libertarian plan to reduce the size and scope of the federal government.  It's always little meaningless issues like vaping they latch onto to drum up emotional support.  I have heard quite a bit though of how they would legalize drugs and remove all border security.  Yeah, that sounds like something that would cut government down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  *****ALERT****** This JUST IN on which party is disliked the most in America zigbee 4 105 09-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Reason #14: Why I left the Republican Party P1tchblack 64 659 09-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  THE LEFT'S CHILDISH IDEOLOGY of HYPOCRISY, LIES, TANTRUMS, VITTLES AND MORE... BoyGenius 450 5,646 09-06-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner
  These guys know how to party........ stxbuck 1 47 09-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Democrats: The party of the religiously unaffiliated zigbee 3 82 08-29-2019, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Hightop77
  Tea party Candidate: I'M IN!!! Going after Trump in 2020!!! zigbee 20 241 08-25-2019, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Brutus Buckeye
  Another reason to hate the media ScarletHayes 25 269 08-24-2019, 08:05 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Funny... but for the wrong reason. BoyGenius 4 100 08-22-2019, 11:53 PM
  The tolerant left LOVES guns when used to kill Trump in mock assassination zigbee 3 98 08-19-2019, 11:14 AM
  Republican Activist leads way to clean up Baltimore zigbee 2 85 08-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Last Post: buckeyewalt