Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated
Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated

Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago, halfway between Norway and North Pole. The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice. All 16 Climate Change warriors were evacuated by helicopter in challenging conditions, all are safe. 7 crew remains on board, waiting for Coast Guard ship assistance.
Something is very wrong with Arctic ice, instead of melting as ordered by UN/IPCC, it captured the ship with Climate Change Warriors.
Arctic Tours ship MS MALMO, IMO 8667579, dwt 466, built 1943, refurbished in 2014, flag Sweden.

[Image: MALMO.jpg]

https://maritimebulletin.net/2019/09/04/...ated/?via=
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
[Image: roflmao.gif]

When you enthusiastically believe lies, the truth can be rather unsettling.
Is that ship running on wind, solar, or nuclear power? I get the irony of the ice but the real irony is these knuckleheads increasing their contribution of CO2 to the atmosphere to make us aware of climate change. This is what I ask liberals all the time. Why are you contributing to global warming?  Most say they're doing their part. I love to educate them on the fact that they are not just doing nothing at all much less their part but they are actually contributing to CO2 increases in the atmosphere.
Should have left them to freeze to death unless they are willing to publicly denounce themselves, their beliefs, and their cause.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(09-11-2019, 09:54 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Is that ship running on wind, solar, or nuclear power? I get the irony of the ice but the real irony is these knuckleheads increasing their contribution of CO2 to the atmosphere to make us aware of climate change. This is what I ask liberals all the time. Why are you contributing to global warming?  Most say they're doing their part. I love to educate them on the fact that they are not just doing nothing at all much less their part but they are actually contributing to CO2 increases in the atmosphere.

This is why I posted the article. Same with that little brat who never smiles coming to NYC via a solar powered yacht then her entire entourage fly back to Europe. She would have prevented all that CO2 being released into the atmosphere if she, and her parents, simply flown to and from NYC by themselves.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
I thought all the ice was gone, except in refrigerator iceboxes. Glad to know there are still things like polar ice caps and icebergs
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
Similar story happened recently as well. A year or two ago if memory serves.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
Lemme guess. Gay, White and Liberal?
(09-11-2019, 10:32 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Lemme guess. Gay, White and Liberal?

I'd say white and liberal is a slam dunk.  The gay thing is probably 50/50.  You have to keep in mind the alphabet soup of possibilities.  LGBQTV...
Well all White liberals are in fierce opposition to traditional gender roles. So at the very least, that would make them a "T."

And quite possibly a "B" as well.
(09-12-2019, 06:54 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Well all White liberals are in fierce opposition to traditional gender roles. So at the very least, that would make them a "T."

And quite possibly a "B" as well.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah, that was a funny musical.

Not sure what it has to do with a bunch of genderless White liberal stereotypes getting caught ironically in an iceberg, though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cop taken to jail in own police cruiser after caught shoplifting while in uniform K9Buck 19 311 02-23-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  US Navy and US Army Announce Recruting Change ChinaBuck 29 458 01-29-2024, 07:39 PM
Last Post: maize
  Climate Change Agenda Beastdog 16 366 01-14-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Cimate Change ChinaBuck 15 217 12-26-2023, 10:58 PM
Last Post: maize
  Pope Francis rebukes 'irresponsible' US on climate change compared to China maize 17 299 10-04-2023, 10:01 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Is Bill Gates taking a step back on climate change narrative? ChinaBuck 19 329 09-28-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Climate Change CO2 Solution ChinaBuck 31 519 09-24-2023, 07:39 AM
  TSA agents caught on camera stealing from passengers K9Buck 0 57 09-13-2023, 04:59 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Climate Reparations? Beastdog 22 348 09-06-2023, 07:37 PM
  Global Climate Change: Naturally or Anthropogenically Caused? ChinaBuck 1 64 09-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes