Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously, how can anyone NOT support this POS being put to death?
This is why I do support the death penalty.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/momster-orego...se-torture
Make America Honest Again
The idea of a government killing its own people is just creepy.  I'll let other prisoners take care of ending his life.
(09-10-2019, 05:52 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: The idea of a government killing its own people is just creepy.  I'll let other prisoners take care of ending his life.
And that's not creepy?  Please, in an ordered society which ISN'T a banana republic the nation passes laws and follows through with the execution of them and POS like this guy.  Caveat Emptor...you live here and break laws and are caught you will be punished.   Now, this guy will get round the clock protection and wheelchair accomodations and live free and easy the rest of his life.  Pathetic.
(09-10-2019, 05:57 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 05:52 PM)P1tchblack Wrote: The idea of a government killing its own people is just creepy.  I'll let other prisoners take care of ending his life.
And that's not creepy?  Please, in an ordered society which ISN'T a banana republic the nation passes laws and follows through with the execution of them and POS like this guy.  Caveat Emptor...you live here and break laws and are caught you will be punished.   Now, this guy will get round the clock protection and wheelchair accomodations and live free and easy the rest of his life.  Pathetic.

I'm perfectly fine with the government punishing people. And I'm not saying I necessarily want prisoners to end this guy's life. I'm just saying that the government executing its citizens is creepy and I don't believe it's right.
(09-10-2019, 06:07 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

I'm perfectly fine with the government punishing people. And I'm not saying I necessarily want prisoners to end this guy's life. I'm just saying that the government executing its citizens is creepy and I don't believe it's right.
That's your opinion.  We've been executing people for 240 years so some must disagree with that.
(09-10-2019, 06:10 PM)zigbee Wrote:

That's your opinion.  We've been executing people for 240 years so some must disagree with that.

For how long was slavery legal in the United States?
(09-10-2019, 06:14 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Were we talking about slavery?

Not shocking you support frontier justice... aka mob rule.
I'm fine with the concept of the death penalty. But gummint and gummint lawyers are too corrupt and incompetent to be entrusted with the death penalty. They'll execute innocent people. It isn't reasonable to entrust incompetent dishonest morons with people's lives in that way. At least a prison sentence can be vacated at some point if we find the fools screwed up or deliberately railroaded someone.
(09-10-2019, 06:18 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 06:14 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 05:57 PM)zigbee Wrote: And that's not creepy?  Please, in an ordered society which ISN'T a banana republic the nation passes laws and follows through with the execution of them and POS like this guy.  Caveat Emptor...you live here and break laws and are caught you will be punished.   Now, this guy will get round the clock protection and wheelchair accomodations and live free and easy the rest of his life.  Pathetic.

Were we talking about slavery?

No, I'm making the point the "that's the way we've always done it" doesn't mean it is right.
(09-10-2019, 06:43 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: I'm fine with the concept of the death penalty. But gummint and gummint lawyers are too corrupt and incompetent to be entrusted with the death penalty. They'll execute innocent people. It isn't reasonable to entrust incompetent dishonest morons with people's lives in that way. At least a prison sentence can be vacated at some point if we find the fools screwed up or deliberately railroaded someone.
Sometimes you get the bull and sometimes the bull gets you is all I can say over the chance someone is innocent.  What's the chance you are ever tried for murder?  Or me or your friends.  Can you think of one person you know that could be innocent and was executed.  I can't think of any.  The chances are very, very VERY small.  And while we worry over that slight chance a big fat POS is kept alive after he brutally tortured small children...
If he actually did commit these vile acts I have no issue with a long prison sentence. 3G is correct, the government idiots can't be trusted with people's lives on the line. Nobody's coming back once dead.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
The mother should be arrested for allowing it to happen.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(09-10-2019, 06:52 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: The mother should be arrested for allowing it to happen.

I had the exact same thought. Parents can't be absolved of crap like this.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
(09-10-2019, 07:00 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 06:52 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: The mother should be arrested for allowing it to happen.

I had the exact same thought. Parents can't be absolved of crap like this.

Yup.  She threw them right into his lap.  Hard to believe there were no warning signs but even if there weren't any, the entire situation happened due to her horrible judgement.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The day of death is better than the day of birth. Ecclesiastes 7:1 K9Buck 0 45 03-13-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Support Hamas...or it won't take it's AIDS meds Syncro 5 156 02-23-2024, 11:19 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  This idiot is one of the 30% of Americans that support Biden NO MATTER WHAT! K9Buck 45 541 02-04-2024, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2
  Peanut allergy death TakeThePoints 18 295 01-29-2024, 08:28 AM
  Stupidity duel to the death P1tchblack 10 232 11-16-2023, 12:06 PM
  FINALLY the authorities getting to bottom of Tupac Shakur death zigbee 2 100 09-29-2023, 05:09 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  How many of these dudes protesting this kid's death would have... K9Buck 6 140 09-27-2023, 12:28 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Near Death Experiences TakeThePoints 31 501 08-29-2023, 08:25 AM
Last Post: dkeener67
  Why should you support DeSantis? P1tchblack 26 434 08-22-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: maize
  UN Human Rights council demands death of free speech ChinaBuck 1 75 07-22-2023, 09:26 AM
Last Post: 3rdgensooner