Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: Keep an open mind! Finding the truth means willingness to listen to many ideas. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zigbeeMaryland seems to have a lot of violence from this source
Illegals.  Raping and killing in a state which protects illegals.  Pretty damn stupid.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms13-gang-mem...deadly-ice
Make America Honest Again
They all look like punks—But punks with knives.  

All I know is that if Iâ€m a citizen of that state I am taking whatever city, district, state authorities to the ####### cleaners if a family member of mine was harmed by one of those rats.  At first I would feel compelled to narrow it down to the individuals in charge, but then I thought about it.  The taxpayers/voters put those a-holes in power.  Time to pay up for voting in childish lunacy.
As if Baltimore isn't enough of a cesspool with a 65% black population, now they add Hispanic gangs to the mess.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(09-08-2019, 06:44 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: As if Baltimore isn't enough of a cesspool with a 65% black population, now they add Hispanic gangs to the mess.
I've traveled about all of Maryland and really like it.  Brought back a bunch of fresh crabs last time I was there and froze them.  Mmmmmmmmmm, good stuff there.  I've also stayed in Baltimore a few days downtown to go to the Orioles vs Reds games.   Not bad, although I did see some unrest late one night when we were walking back from Camden Yards about midnight and got turned around and couldn't find the hotel.  Somewhat scary.  There were police on every corner.   OTHER THAT THIS?  Great state...no, I wouldn't live there.  Mountains and ocean and really pretty state but ruined by liberals who are freaking idiots.
(09-08-2019, 06:54 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 06:44 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: As if Baltimore isn't enough of a cesspool with a 65% black population, now they add Hispanic gangs to the mess.
I've traveled about all of Maryland and really like it.  Brought back a bunch of fresh crabs last time I was there and froze them.  Mmmmmmmmmm, good stuff there.  I've also stayed in Baltimore a few days downtown to go to the Orioles vs Reds games.   Not bad, although I did see some unrest late one night when we were walking back from Camden Yards about midnight and got turned around and couldn't find the hotel.  Somewhat scary.  There were police on every corner.   OTHER THAT THIS?  Great state...no, I wouldn't live there.  Mountains and ocean and really pretty state but ruined by liberals who are freaking idiots.
Yup.  Baltimore, Detroit, Memphis, Miami, etc, all one time great places to both live and visit.  Now all are very dangerous and you want to make sure you stay within certain areas and definitely be careful where you go, especially at night.  It's sad really.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(09-08-2019, 07:17 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: Yup.  Baltimore, Detroit, Memphis, Miami, etc, all one time great places to both live and visit.  Now all are very dangerous and you want to make sure you stay within certain areas and definitely be careful where you go, especially at night.  It's sad really.

I think I've told this story in the past, but it's worth repeating.  I was up in Detroit about 15 years ago for work.  I remember driving by this park where one of the guys told me to NEVER, EVER go.  Anyway, flash forward a few months and I ran into a guy from Detroit.  We got to talking and I brought up the area and park.  He told me that the park was sort of a boundary between a nice area and a rough area.  Anyway, he mentioned to me that one day when he was like 16 he skipped school on a Friday and grabbed some beer with one of his buddies, and they went to that park.  He said they were sitting on a bench pounding some brews when they saw a cop.  They were freaking out on how they were gonna get busted with the beer, skipping school, etc... blah, blah, blah...  Anyway, the guy told me that the cop came up on them and looked at them and said "...are you guys OUT OF YOUR ####ING MINDS????  Grab your beer and get the #### OUT OF HERE..."  

THAT is when you know you're "not in Kansas anymore."
zigbee Wrote:
Hightop77 Wrote:As if Baltimore isn't enough of a cesspool with a 65% black population, now they add Hispanic gangs to the mess.
I imagine you have brought crabs home many a time.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(09-08-2019, 10:57 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
Hightop77 Wrote:As if Baltimore isn't enough of a cesspool with a 65% black population, now they add Hispanic gangs to the mess.
These were blue crabs with hard shell.....made crab dip with them.
(09-08-2019, 10:57 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
Big Grin Big Grin
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
The Charm city had some violence this past weekend.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-wee...0-shooting
zigbee Wrote:
TakeThePoints Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
Damn.  Must have taken a lot of penicillin.  Did it affect the taste?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
(09-09-2019, 06:35 PM)TakeThePoints Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
TakeThePoints Wrote:
zigbee Wrote:
Damn.  Must have taken a lot of penicillin.  Did it affect the taste?
Really good taste on crackers..mmm.   Wish I had some more crabs.[Image: emoji502.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The epidemic of black-on-white violence K9Buck 258 4,065 03-25-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Where would America rank in terms of "gun violence" in the world if... K9Buck 54 862 02-19-2024, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Hightop77
  It seems that police initiated the violence on J6 K9Buck 5 176 11-25-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: davebucknut
  What does it mean to be a neutral news source? P1tchblack 23 457 10-20-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Maryland vs tOSU Thread lrrps21 38 630 10-08-2023, 05:37 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Agreed, Elon, X is BY FAR the best source of news K9Buck 1 77 09-29-2023, 11:53 PM
Last Post: maize
  Is it true that white South Africans are being targeted for violence & murder? K9Buck 10 164 08-10-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  Baltimore mayor blames Popeye's for shootings and violence Hightop77 100 1,607 01-30-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: maize
  Ohio St. v Maryland Game thread zigbee 43 705 11-19-2022, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  Associate Editor of WaPo afraid of crazy White People (ignores black violence) zigbee 12 489 06-08-2022, 07:44 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes