Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Kirk: If white privilege existed...
Fair point, Charlie.  

If white privilege existed, why did Elizabeth Warren have to spend decades lying about her ethnicity to get ahead?
To get best of both worlds. Live as pale face in e everyday activities and culture, but also take compensatory advantages of being native american.
(08-24-2019, 03:48 AM)Erhino Wrote: To get best of both worlds. Live as pale face in e everyday activities and culture, but also take compensatory advantages of being native american.

I did research my grandpa who is about to die from bladder cancer. I have ancestors who were running around before this was a country. Most from Ohio and Pennsylvania.
(08-24-2019, 05:38 AM)maizegoblue Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 03:48 AM)Erhino Wrote: To get best of both worlds. Live as pale face in e everyday activities and culture, but also take compensatory advantages of being native american.

I did research my grandpa who is about to die from bladder cancer. I have ancestors who were running around before this was a country. Most from Ohio and Pennsylvania.

You mean you're an injun?  😉😂
Another made a great point when he wrote...

If white privilege really existed, why do Barack Obama and Colin Kapernick identify as black?...Why are there obvious white people like Rachel Dolezal and Shaun "Talcum X" King trying to pass themselves off as blacks?
Because it doesn't actually exist.
It doesn't exist, it's just more stupidity from liberals who worry over the most idiotic nonexistent issues ever NOT KNOWN to mankind.
Make America Honest Again
White privilege is one of those things you complain about when you are black and screw your life up by your own actions, even after being given every conceivable advantage in terms of education and employment by the government.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(08-25-2019, 05:06 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: White privilege is one of those things you complain about when you are black and screw your life up by your own actions, even after being given every conceivable advantage in terms of education and employment by the government.
I actually hear more white talking about it than black people.
(08-25-2019, 05:22 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 05:06 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: White privilege is one of those things you complain about when you are black and screw your life up by your own actions, even after being given every conceivable advantage in terms of education and employment by the government.

All part of the pandering the Left does to their pet groups to keep them agitated and voting for Democrats.
"Hightop can reduce an entire message board of men to mudsharks. It's actually pretty funny to watch."

(08-25-2019, 05:30 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

All part of the pandering the Left does to their pet groups to keep them agitated and voting for Democrats.
Dems do nothing but use these groups.  That being said I can't really say too many good things about the republicans other than they are democrats.  George W Bush set the republicans back greatly when he and his party had control and did nothing about spending, etc.  Mitt Romney and McCain and others are just pathetic jokes.
(08-25-2019, 05:43 PM)zigbee Wrote:

Dems do nothing but use these groups. 
I place responsibility more on the groups themselves.  90% of blacks vote Democrat which tells me they believe all the bull crap and demagoguery that their Democrat masters spew.  93% voted for Obama and most support things like slavery reparations.  Most believe the lies about things like Ferguson and Baltimore.  Many of us are tired of it.

(08-25-2019, 06:16 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:

I place responsibility more on the groups themselves.  90% of blacks vote Democrat which tells me they believe all the bull crap and demagoguery that their Democrat masters spew.  93% voted for Obama and most support things like slavery reparations.  Most believe the lies about things like Ferguson and Baltimore.  Many of us are tired of it.
Propaganda does that.  Millions of whites vote democratic also due to what the dems tell them.
(08-25-2019, 06:22 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 05:22 PM)zigbee Wrote: I actually hear more white talking about it than black people.

Propaganda does that.  Millions of whites vote democratic also due to what the dems tell them.

The majority of whites now vote Republican. They just want to live their lives peacefully and with self responsibility.  They play by the rules and don't expect the government to punish other groups.  Wish I could say the same for blacks but most choose to remain ignorant about most things and still look to government to make up for their lack of personal responsibility.  When they have nearly 80% of their kids out of wedlock, which is a primary cause of their social dysfunctions, while still blaming discrimination and racism for their problems, its gotten old.  It is amazing to me how we have allowed a mere 12% of the population to create so many problems in our society.

(08-25-2019, 06:28 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 06:22 PM)zigbee Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 05:30 PM)Hightop77 Wrote: All part of the pandering the Left does to their pet groups to keep them agitated and voting for Democrats.

The majority of whites now vote Republican. They just want to live their lives peacefully and with self responsibility.  They play by the rules and don't expect the government to punish other groups.  Wish I could say the same for blacks but most choose to remain ignorant about most things and still look to government to make up for their lack of personal responsibility.  When they have nearly 80% of their kids out of wedlock, which is a primary cause of their social dysfunctions, while still blaming discrimination and racism for their problems, its gotten old.  It is amazing to me how we have allowed a mere 12% of the population to create so many problems in our society.
Link?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's incredible what SOME black people can and do say about white people zigbee 21 153 04-05-2024, 11:32 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  When will white people learn? (Jordan Neely) K9Buck 334 6,954 03-29-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: lrrps21
  The epidemic of black-on-white violence K9Buck 258 4,067 03-25-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  The VIOLENT criminality of white people P1tchblack 235 4,536 03-13-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Trans dude that showed off his fake tits at White House... K9Buck 2 58 03-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  I thought white, country, music, fans were all a bunch of racists K9Buck 29 478 02-23-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Law and Order... White Karen drops rape charge because of white privilege maize 3 97 01-30-2024, 05:11 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Starbucks fires white guy for stopping armed robbery by two black guys K9Buck 59 836 01-29-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  As I always say, white folks gotta get out of blue jurisdictions K9Buck 1 67 01-28-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  His “Roots” came from white man zigbee 10 180 01-21-2024, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Blinky