Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude! You just won court case to use men’s toilet!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-tran...ex-student
Make America Honest Again
Oh boy, man I just donâ€t get it. Son of a gun, I Miss the old days. She-esh!
"Don't, I say don't bother me dog, can't ya see I'm thinkin'?"   Foghorn Leghorn
There was a time Nurse Ratched made sure these folks took their meds.

Speaking of toilets. My BIL is installing 3 TOTO/Bidets. Plumber bailed. His tacky sign that reads "Another job completed by burfle Plumbing" will be replaced with a tacky sign that reads "My plumber never showed up. Burfle Plumbing".
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
zigbee Wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-tran...ex-student
Third wants to know if "she" is single.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
White liberals are a peculiar bunch.
Disgusting. The term transgender isn't even real. Freaking mental disorder.
So he be like???

[Image: 46607.jpg]

Or this???

[Image: urinal.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 01:01 PM)UNCLife Wrote: Disgusting. The term transgender isn't even real. Freaking mental disorder.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-c...hey-become
I must be dumb. I dont get it. Was the species a former girl that turned guy or guy that turned girl ?
(08-11-2019, 09:43 AM)BigDroppa Wrote: I must be dumb. I dont get it. Was the species a former girl that turned guy or guy that turned girl ?

From the article: "Grimm, a transgender male, was forced to use the girl's restroom or a private restroom and was prohibited from using the men's room"

"He" was a female who is now calling himself a male. With the insane amounts of hormones these people pump into their body, many times you could never tell just by looking at them. The voice generally gives it away, sometimes the breasts (I do wonder if taxpayers are paying for these surgeries and 'treatments').

There are A LOT of these types in Portland. To each their own, I don't particularly care...but god forbid you slip up and use the wrong pronoun, there will be hell to pay like we've rarely seen. Then come the lawsuits. And the threats.
(08-11-2019, 10:39 AM)Syncro Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 09:43 AM)BigDroppa Wrote: I must be dumb. I dont get it. Was the species a former girl that turned guy or guy that turned girl ?

From the article: "Grimm, a transgender male, was forced to use the girl's restroom or a private restroom and was prohibited from using the men's room"

"He" was a female who is now calling himself a male.  With the insane amounts of hormones these people pump into their body, many times you could never tell just by looking at them.  The voice generally gives it away, sometimes the breasts (I do wonder if taxpayers are paying for these surgeries and 'treatments').

There are A LOT of these types in Portland.  To each their own, I don't particularly care...but god forbid you slip up and use the wrong pronoun, there will be hell to pay like we've rarely seen.  Then come the lawsuits.  And the threats.

Military spent $8mn on therapy and surgeries for these folks. That was in 2017. The VA is undecided if it's going to compensate for the 'mental health' caused by serving in the military. It's close to a $1mn per person over a lifetime for therapy and counseling. Yea, pay the dude who lost his arm $140.05 a month while the mentally ill dude gets $1mn over a lifetime. Any wonder I have no respect for this country or it's government.
(08-11-2019, 10:53 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: Military spent $8mn on therapy and surgeries for these folks. That was in 2017. The VA is undecided if it's going to compensate for the 'mental health' caused by serving in the military. It's close to a $1mn per person over a lifetime for therapy and counseling. Yea, pay the dude who lost his arm $140.05 a month while the mentally ill dude gets $1mn over a lifetime. Any wonder I have no respect for this country or it's government.

The cases in the military aren't even a drop in the bucket compared to the nation as a whole.

I'd assume those numbers are staggering, and only going to skyrocket for at least the next 2-3 decades...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A.case for large capacity magazines K9Buck 7 68 04-13-2024, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Blinky
  Where are court "gag orders" in the U.S. Constitution? K9Buck 1 27 03-29-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: maize
  Trump verdict in rape civil case maize 32 496 03-13-2024, 10:19 PM
  Biden reaches (allegedly) 270, now let's talk recounts, voting audits & court battles K9Buck 2,112 201,942 03-12-2024, 04:29 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Trans dude that showed off his fake tits at White House... K9Buck 2 58 03-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Colorado Supreme Court rules Trump ineligible to be on 24' ballot K9Buck 112 2,080 03-05-2024, 03:04 PM
  Dude giving pro lady golfer tips TakeThePoints 7 160 02-23-2024, 12:52 AM
  SCOTUS will not fast track Jack Smith's bull shlt case against DJT maize 9 178 02-02-2024, 07:34 PM
  Jordan Peterson: Court rules he must attend Reeducation Camp ChinaBuck 63 927 01-27-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Federal court revives lawsuit against Nirvana 1991 'Nevermind' naked baby album cover maize 9 201 12-23-2023, 12:42 AM