Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Condemns White Supremacy and outlines steps against mass murders
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-s...gs-remarks

I'm sure the left will rebuke this as well.
Make America Honest Again
"He's making it political"
--MSM
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
NR-infiltrate the 8chan/interwebsloser white supremacists like the FBI did the KKK in the 1960s

Very good article-these shootings aren't a gun issue-and shouldn't be treated as such, they are a racist, interwebz psycho loser problem. Track these ***** down and throw them in a thoroughly INTEGRATED prison for 20 years-see how long they last.............
NR-infiltrate the 8chan/interwebsloser white supremacists like the FBI did the KKK in the 1960s

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/08/d...terrorism/

Very good articles-these shootings aren't a gun issue-and shouldn't be treated as such, they are a racist, interwebz psycho loser problem. Track these ***** down and throw them in a thoroughly INTEGRATED prison for 20 years-see how long they last.............
(08-05-2019, 11:42 AM)stxbuck Wrote: NR-infiltrate the 8chan/interwebsloser white supremacists like the FBI did the KKK in the 1960s

Very good articles-these shootings aren't a gun issue-and shouldn't be treated as such, they are a racist, interwebz psycho loser problem. Track these ***** down and throw them in a thoroughly INTEGRATED prison for 20 years-see how long they last.............

Throw them in jail for crimes they might commit? For their political ideology?
What would warrant tracking innocent people down and throwing them in jail for 20yrs?
(08-05-2019, 11:46 AM)BoyGenius Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 11:42 AM)stxbuck Wrote: NR-infiltrate the 8chan/interwebsloser white supremacists like the FBI did the KKK in the 1960s

What would warrant tracking innocent people down and throwing them in jail for 20yrs?
Obviously a crime would need to be proven, but if jackasses got their houses raided based on interwebz postings and ip addresses-I'm not complaining. In the article the comparison was made clear-treat online racist psychos the same way that jihadi psychos get treated online-and offline in the real world when they get busted.
(08-05-2019, 11:56 AM)stxbuck Wrote:

Obviously a crime would need to be proven, but if jackasses got their houses raided based on interwebz postings and ip addresses-I'm not complaining. In the article the comparison was made clear-treat online racist psychos the same way that jihadi psychos get treated online-and offline in the real world when they get busted.

Just because someone might be racist (whose opinion?) doesn't make them Jihadi psychos. Hyperbole doesn't help anyone. For the record, you have called me a racist multiple times.
It's hard to stop. These guys don't necessarily publicize their intentions. They just come out of nowhere. Hopefully there are ways to mitigate their future attacks.
Social media has contributed a lot to this problem. Psychos meet up with other psychos and they embolden each other. The Dayton shooter talked of shooting up buildings for a decade. Nobody thought it might be a good idea to at least look into his ravings and the threat list he had?
(08-05-2019, 12:13 PM)BoyGenius Wrote:

Just because someone might be racist (whose opinion?) doesn't make them Jihadi psychos. Hyperbole doesn't help anyone. For the record, you have called me a racist multiple times.
Saying you want to kill Jews and infidels makes you a jihadi psycho, and brings your interwebz activity to the attention of Mossad . Saying you want to kill blacks and Mexicans makes you a racist psycho/domestic terrorist and would bring your interwebz activity to the attention of the authorities. Saying you don't want your kids marrying a black or Asian-that's racist as hell, but not a threat or a sign of danger. And you are correct-when you post statements like you want a whites only family tree, I will say that you hold a racist belief.
(08-05-2019, 12:14 PM)K9Buck Wrote: It's hard to stop.  These guys don't necessarily publicize their intentions.  They just come out of nowhere.  Hopefully there are ways to mitigate their future attacks.
That isn't necessarily true-the Dayton idiot wrote a kill list on the wall of his HS bathroom. There is a LOT of crap that goes on online and doesn't really come to anyone's attention unless it is jihadi bs. Treat the online butthurt racists like the jihadis get treated
(08-05-2019, 04:04 PM)stxbuck Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 12:13 PM)BoyGenius Wrote:

Saying you want to kill Jews and infidels makes you a jihadi psycho, and brings your interwebz activity to the attention of Mossad . Saying you want to kill blacks and Mexicans makes you a racist psycho/domestic terrorist and would bring your interwebz activity to the attention of the authorities. Saying you don't want your kids marrying a black or Asian-that's racist as hell, but not a threat or a sign of danger. And you are correct-when you post statements like you want a whites only family tree, I will say that you hold a racist belief.
That is your opinion.   In a free world everyone can choose how to live and the reasons for certain decisions such as marrying someone MAY not be based on race, or the concept of your race being  superior to marry into another racially different family.  Maybe he doesn't want the complexities of that type of marriage and the issues which come with it?   I don't know, but the reasons for not wanting a daughter to marry a black man may not involve just because he is black as the sole reason.  I'm not going to judge because I don't know the reasons.
Make America Honest Again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,493 11 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  The epidemic of black-on-white violence K9Buck 258 3,849 03-25-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: lrrps21
  The VIOLENT criminality of white people P1tchblack 235 4,234 03-13-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Trans dude that showed off his fake tits at White House... K9Buck 2 50 03-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  I thought white, country, music, fans were all a bunch of racists K9Buck 29 425 02-23-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Soros-Funded Group Seeks to ‘Turn Texas Blue’ with Mass Immigration Hightop77 8 162 02-01-2024, 01:35 PM
Last Post: maize
  Law and Order... White Karen drops rape charge because of white privilege maize 3 94 01-30-2024, 05:11 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  Starbucks fires white guy for stopping armed robbery by two black guys K9Buck 59 811 01-29-2024, 08:12 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  As I always say, white folks gotta get out of blue jurisdictions K9Buck 1 67 01-28-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TakeThePoints
  His “Roots” came from white man zigbee 10 179 01-21-2024, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Blinky