Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Napolitano: Trump unleashed hate
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-an...t-pleasure

Can we also consider the hate the new members of Congress aim at America ?  Maybe Americans are tired of being kicked about and want to return to a feeling of respect for the most generous country on the earth?
Make America Honest Again
'Sour Grapes Napolitano'...

Hey, mambo, mambo Italiano
Hey, mambo, mambo Italiano
Go, go, go you mixed up Sicialiano
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
I think Napolitano is correct.
Just my opinion.
But, I see where Zig is coming from...
Zig, I don't agree, but I know exactly what you're saying.
Much of my family agrees with you. I just don't feel the same.
Such is life.
I can't remember Napolitano saying one good thing about Trump. Would love to see how this "tough guy" would react if the same poison was spewed at him every day, all day by the people he works with and the lying press. The guy is a genuine putz.
(07-26-2019, 05:28 AM)dunefan Wrote: I can't remember Napolitano saying one good thing about Trump.  Would love to see how this "tough guy" would react if the same poison was spewed at him every day, all day by the people he works with and the lying press.  The guy is a genuine putz.
Sounds like youâ€re saying that makes it okay.
I'd say it sounds more like he is saying exactly what he typed, rather than your dumb straw man.
I agree with his piece.

It's akin to some of the things Obama said at times, and yes, one can argue Trump is worse than Obama as well.
(07-26-2019, 01:24 AM)NealBeforeMe Wrote: I think Napolitano is correct.
Just my opinion.
But, I see where Zig is coming from...
Zig, I don't agree, but I know exactly what you're saying.
Much of my family agrees with you. I just don't feel the same.
Such is life.

The biggest problem, in my opinion, is that neither side uses any common sense because they are so anxious to win the next headline on CNN, Fox or MSNBC.  Trump likes to use ignorant generalizations and over-the-top speech and the Left likes to play the victim  anytime Trump criticizes someone  who is not a white, successful, male  Christian.

Of course, the media jumps all over everything because they only care about generating the next click on their website.
There is much truth in that piece. It's not the complete picture, but it is part of it.
(07-26-2019, 05:46 AM)somenole Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 05:28 AM)dunefan Wrote: I can't remember Napolitano saying one good thing about Trump.  Would love to see how this "tough guy" would react if the same poison was spewed at him every day, all day by the people he works with and the lying press.  The guy is a genuine putz.
Sounds like youâ€re saying that makes it okay.

(07-26-2019, 06:45 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: I'd say it sounds more like he is saying exactly what he typed, rather than your dumb straw man.

Ouch....

[Image: go-bucks-5.gif]
Everyone knew what Trump was long before he ran for president.  Yet, where does the media's accountability come into play?  Never mind a 100 day honeymoon, this man was under attack before he raised his right hand.  Relentlessly under attack from a "million" different directions on a DAILY basis.  

This topic was/is no one way street by any means.
It isn't a one way street. At all. The media is complicit in much.

But DJ Trump is president. He's the elected leader. He bears responsibility for HIS actions.

Just as Barack Obama did, and just as many of us hammered(correctly IMO) him for his issues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,637 Yesterday, 03:02 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  I like this cop! Pitch will hate him. ChinaBuck 3 124 09-08-2023, 09:04 AM
  I really hate to say this, but I now believe our only way out of all of this... ScarletHayes 71 1,167 04-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  I hate NIL. I hate the portal. TakeThePoints 31 657 12-21-2022, 09:48 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  CNN getting rid of pro Hitler types that hate Israel...hmmm zigbee 5 146 11-18-2022, 08:15 PM
  I hate these freaking weirdos/oddballs...go to hell zigbee 5 262 07-26-2022, 09:36 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  Will this be prosecuted as a hate crime ? Bucktastic1 13 513 06-19-2022, 12:55 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  7 of 233 attacks result in hate crime convictions P1tchblack 2 154 06-15-2022, 02:19 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  Seattle woman convicted of hate crime against neighbors has to sell home zigbee 19 645 04-11-2022, 01:32 AM
  Songs you hate Soupcity Kid 63 2,617 02-27-2022, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid