Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: YOU CAN LEAVE thread
Oh, the butt hurt now is felt among those who can't take the truth.  Who is for the USA?  Trump? or the NEW Little Women Louisa May Alcott would not recognize?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-squ...-back-home
Make America Honest Again
Shepherd Smith needs to go work for CNN. I saw him today complaining that Trump's tweet was racist and xenophobic. There is nothing racist about telling people to get out if they're that unhappy.
(07-15-2019, 05:44 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Shepherd Smith needs to go work for CNN.  I saw him today complaining that Trump's tweet was racist and xenophobic.  There is nothing racist about telling people to get out if they're that unhappy.

No recognition of the antisemitism spewed by some of those clowns, but Trump invites them to leave if they think this country sucks so bad and...  R A C I S T!   The collective IQ of the MSM might not even break 80.

edit:  Let me add that Trump stood up for Nancy not being a racist just a couple days ago.  Her idea of thanking him?  Having him censured in the HoR.  Trump, these people are the snakes you assumed they were if not worse.  MUCH worse.  Do not try to play nice anymore.  You must crush them.
(07-15-2019, 05:44 PM)K9Buck Wrote: Shepherd Smith needs to go work for CNN.  I saw him today complaining that Trump's tweet was racist and xenophobic.  There is nothing racist about telling people to get out if they're that unhappy.

I'm surprised he didn't add homophobe...
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
Quote:The collective IQ of the MSM might not even break 80.

Not to forget the viewers...
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
In order to find Trump's comments wayciss, one would have to be so far to the left that they don't even have genitals.
WaPo Tumulty Condemns. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...4cb5fb308d
(07-15-2019, 06:33 PM)zigbee Wrote: WaPo Tumulty Condemns. 

It's like these people live on an entirely different planet.  Seriously.  It's like dealing with a 3 year old, except they have Ivy League degrees.  

To find racism and bigotry in Trump's remarks, you reeeeeeeelly gotta reach, and yet in their eyes it's obvious to anyone.  Just bizarre.
(07-15-2019, 06:41 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 06:33 PM)zigbee Wrote: WaPo Tumulty Condemns. 

It's like these people live on an entirely different planet.  Seriously.  It's like dealing with a 3 year old, except they have Ivy League degrees.  

To find racism and bigotry in Trump's remarks, you reeeeeeeelly gotta reach, and yet in their eyes it's obvious to anyone.  Just bizarre.
He could have said these ladies love vanilla ice cream and it would be called racist.
President Trump granted a rare posthumous pardon to Jack Johnson, boxing's first African-American heavyweight champion. An all-white jury convicted him in 1913 of violating the federal Mann Act, which made it illegal to transport women across state lines for "immoral purposes."

True racist president.
I didn't have a problem with what he said. I did not like his timing. The crazy aoc had just accused pelosi of being racist. The four nitwits were all turning on pelosi. So Trump decides to deflect from the dem cat fight by giving the press and liberals more ammo to attack him and of course call him racist.
He needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. He never will tho.
(07-15-2019, 07:03 PM)jmesser1982 Wrote: I didn't have a problem with what he said. I did not like his timing. The crazy aoc had just accused pelosi of being racist. The four nitwits were all turning on pelosi. So Trump decides to deflect from the dem cat fight by giving the press and liberals more ammo to attack him and of course call him racist.
He needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. He never will tho.

Yep.
[Image: la-na-pol-g-trump-obama-bush-cabinet-20170109]
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini...nst-pelosi
Shep is on the very liberal side of a lot of things. I'm surprised that Shep didn't come out and support Rapinoe more than he did.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cleveland Indians 2024 Thread Beastdog 13 160 12 minutes ago
Last Post: Blinky
  REDS 2024 baseball thread zigbee 768 4,575 10 hours ago
Last Post: davebucknut
  DEI/AA/etc. BS thread maize 114 1,953 11 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  2024 Polling Thread ChinaBuck 82 638 Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  NHL/Hockey thread maize 103 936 Yesterday, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  The Official Tranny Thread (formerly re: Bud Light) ChinaBuck 1,183 21,516 Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  The Official Biden Competency Thread (formerly Biden to address nation at 7:45) maize 84 1,004 Yesterday, 10:50 AM
  Random Comments that don't warrant a thread ChinaBuck 1,604 33,961 04-18-2024, 08:43 PM
  Nut House Cook and recipe thread zigbee 527 70,169 04-18-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  PGA/LIV, thread. Masters week maize 222 2,963 04-17-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: dkeener67