Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: People do not care until they learn how much you do. (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I frequently invite liberals to participate here
As far as I can tell, none of them ever do.  They're apparently uncomfortable discussing topics with people who don't share their views.  That's unfortunate.  I like talking to people who disagree with me because, sometimes, I learn from them and can change or modify my own view.  As they say, one who doesn't know his opponent's argument doesn't fully understand his own.
They like their echo Chambers. They will even ban other liberals that date to disagree with them on so much as a singular political issue.
I was just reading an articles about how the NYT is not nearly liberal enough for many liberals. Apparently they are taking a good bit of heat for that.

https://newrepublic.com/article/146828/l...york-times

And Sarah Kendzior, reacting to a Douthat column about White House adviser Stephen Millerâ€s importance in any immigration negotiations, outright declared the Times “a white supremacist paper.”
(07-15-2019, 03:41 PM)K9Buck Wrote: As far as I can tell, none of them ever do.  They're apparently uncomfortable discussing topics with people who don't share their views.  That's unfortunate.  I like talking to people who disagree with me because, sometimes, I learn from them and can change or modify my own view.  As they say, one who doesn't know his opponent's argument doesn't fully understand his own.
With a few exceptions, liberals are generally unable to intelligently support their positions
I would limit that to Leftists, more than Liberals. I still think of Liberals in the old time Tip O'Neil/Bill Bradley sense.
(07-15-2019, 04:55 PM)cincydawg Wrote: I would limit that to Leftists, more than Liberals.  I still think of Liberals in the old time Tip O'Neil/Bill Bradley sense.

To a point I agree. At one point liberals were about personal freedom and individual rights. That concept has gotten way off course in many cases.
(07-15-2019, 04:55 PM)cincydawg Wrote: I would limit that to Leftists, more than Liberals.  I still think of Liberals in the old time Tip O'Neil/Bill Bradley sense.
I consider those guys blue dog dems.  Hell, they'd be republicans today.

Liberals today come in LEVELs of silliness/radicalism.  Pelosi-Schumer is level 3.  Sanders is level 2.  Omar/Tlaib, Ocasio-Cortez level 1 dang nuts.
Make America Honest Again

The so-called ''liberals'' vote the same as the communists.
Quote:The so-called ''liberals'' vote the same as the communists.

It's the only time they freely speak out (vote). I refer to today's liberals as 'silent complicitors'. Same as the mooooooslims who refuse to take a stand against the peaceful ones blowing up children.

There is no such thing as a liberal. There is no such thing as a moderate mooooooooooslim.
The America, and the American Military, that you once knew is gone.
I'd guess a lot of liberals voted against Trump just as a lot of Rinos voted against Hillary.
(07-15-2019, 05:57 PM)cincydawg Wrote: I'd guess a lot of liberals voted against Trump just as a lot of Rinos voted against Hillary.

I like to believe, for the sake of my faith in humanity, the very few people voted FOR Trump or Hillary.
It's times like these when I sit back and think what will happen if one of these liberal loonies gets elected as President.
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time
(07-15-2019, 07:25 PM)buckeyewalt Wrote: It's times like these when I sit back and think what will happen if one of these liberal loonies gets elected as President.

Probably nothing....what happened when Obama was president for 8 years?
We nearly became an Islamic version of Mexico.
(07-15-2019, 07:35 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 07:25 PM)buckeyewalt Wrote: It's times like these when I sit back and think what will happen if one of these liberal loonies gets elected as President.

Probably nothing....what happened when Obama was president for 8 years?

There is a big difference between that party and the current one
Boobs are proof that men can concentrate on 2 things at the same time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Gates ‘Digital IDS’ Will Be Mandatory To Participate in Society maize 47 832 11-19-2023, 11:21 AM
Last Post: wydileie
  US DoE/Granholm invite China/Russia to tour nuke sites Syncro 1 81 11-09-2023, 02:09 PM
Last Post: maize
  Liberals vandalize double amputee GOP candidates home davebucknut 10 971 11-21-2022, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Leftist liberals are the most racist people on the earth zigbee 2 110 10-10-2022, 02:38 PM
Last Post: davebucknut
  I'm frequently reminded of something I heard Rush say many years ago P1tchblack 47 823 08-31-2022, 02:58 PM
Last Post: TcSoup
  You can now participate on Truth Social from your browser K9Buck 4 223 05-23-2022, 07:47 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Al Sharpton goes OFF on White "woke" limousine liberals zigbee 53 1,385 04-12-2022, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  Liberals at the best Bonebuck 7 333 02-19-2022, 10:49 AM
Last Post: unc4corners
  Will liberals ever just STFU UNCLife 9 435 10-30-2021, 03:46 PM
Last Post: dumbname
  How Liberals and "woke" see blacks living today zigbee 37 8,946 05-01-2021, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Dzone1