Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't smoke THAT rock!!!!!!
Biden's  son is like "What would I do w/ a giant diamond offered as a bribe from a Chinese businessman? I can't smoke it like a crack rock!!!!"
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/hunter-biden-t...00613.html
(07-02-2019, 11:25 AM)stxbuck Wrote: Biden's  son is like "What would I do w/ a giant diamond offered as a bribe from a Chinese businessman? I can't smoke it like a crack rock!!!!"
Surprising Yahoo is even covering this.
Make America Honest Again
Quote:Surprising Yahoo is even covering this.

They do not want Biden as the Dem rep.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
(07-02-2019, 10:14 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

I keep saying they want Warren or Harris (outside shot of Pete). They pushed all 3 in the Dem debates. It's exactly why they put Warren on the JV stage. I hope they keep that strategy because it's a really dumb one.
(07-02-2019, 10:21 PM)maizegoblue Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 10:14 PM)lrrps21 Wrote:

I keep saying they want Warren or Harris (outside shot of Pete). They pushed all 3 in the Dem debates. It's exactly why they put Warren on the JV stage. I hope they keep that strategy because it's a really dumb one.

Yup. The folks in the middle will not vote for any of those goobers. They would vote for Biden.

I think the media got its silent message when Ozero said he was not endorsing Biden.
DC is a symptom, not the cause. The cause is basic voter stupidity and economic ignorance.
It's funny how these people get screwed and take it.....Bernie did last time.....not a word. Biden has been the 'good soldier' for decades. Played it by sacrificing his moral base during the Clarence Thomas confirmation, waited his time, played the good VP.....now the same people he worked with and for are sabotaging him. Thanks for nothing.
Harris is the most likely to beat Trump. Warren, Biden, Sanders, et al have no shot including the widdle boy from Indiana. Right now Trump is actually polling fairly well with blacks. A black candidate would mean good turnout of blacks and like 95% voting Dem. Any of those white candidates will get lukewarm support at best and that could be a big difference maker in an election decided by just a few percentage points. Also she may cause a larger female turnout and get a higher percentage than the others.
(07-03-2019, 09:23 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Harris is the most likely to beat Trump. Warren, Biden, Sanders, et al have no shot including the widdle boy from Indiana. Right now Trump is actually polling fairly well with blacks. A black candidate would mean good turnout of blacks and like 95% voting Dem. Any of those white candidates will get lukewarm support at best and that could be a big difference maker in an election decided by just a few percentage points. Also she may cause a larger female turnout and get a higher percentage than the others.
I saw a poll earlier this year that said Trump was polling at 25% approval/likely to vote amongst black males-that's pretty good-and I imagine the #s will go up.
(07-02-2019, 11:25 AM)stxbuck Wrote: Biden's  son is like "What would I do w/ a giant diamond offered as a bribe from a Chinese businessman? I can't smoke it like a crack rock!!!!"

If you're not shooting it, you're wasting it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "What kind of crack do you normally smoke Mr. Biden?" K9Buck 5 110 01-11-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: stxbuck
  7.6 and 6.4 earthquakes rock Phillipines tsunami warnings for Japan and Phillipines computerbuck 2 100 12-02-2023, 01:18 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Album Oriented Rock/Deep Cuts ScarletHayes 33 384 08-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  TWIP: Blowing Smoke Everywhere Edition Iowa Mels 2 96 06-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Let's do some rock maize 28 457 02-27-2023, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Beastdog
  Gen Z: Woke, Broke or Blow no Smoke? ChinaBuck 7 162 02-07-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: maize
  Dwayne ROCK Johnson is one talented guy zigbee 8 179 10-19-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: TroyKidd
  Too bad Rittenhouse didn't smoke this dude too Syncro 2 118 09-17-2022, 04:23 AM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Country, Western, Bluegrass, and Southern Rock Brutus Buckeye 122 18,439 08-13-2022, 10:12 PM
Last Post: stxbuck
  The greatest single year in rock/pop history? ScarletHayes 36 712 08-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Orbit1