Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A positive outlook is what leads to positive results.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
******* BREAKING news on Obama admin plot to destroy Trump*******
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jay-seku...-documents
Make America Honest Again
Jay sekelow is a hack and On Trumps team. Not a very credible, independent opinion.

Kinda like James Carville coming out in defense of Hillary
Alabuckeye Wrote:Jay sekelow is a hack and On Trumps team.  Not a very credible, independent opinion.

What lies has Sekulow told?
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
In this particular instance, it concerned us when we heard that, [u]according to The New York Times[/u], “in its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the governmentâ€s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.”
On December 15, 2016 – after President Trumpâ€s election – Director of National Intelligence Clapper executed a document titled “Procedures for the Availability or Dissemination of Raw Signals Intelligence Information by the National Security Agency Under Section 2.3 of Executive Order 12333.”
On January 3, 2017 – just days before President Trumpâ€s inauguration – then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch executed the document, indicating her approval.
According to The New York Times, “the new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations.”

So what was the purpose of this intelligence sharing?  Why would it have to be shared among so many other agencies?  Was it to increase the likelihood of leaks?   That way no leaks were coming from the established agencies like the CIA, etc...  ?  I mean, I'm sure that was the game plan.  Now the article mentioned that this plan was in the works since 2014, but it never came to pass til after Trump was elected?  I was born at night, but...  you know the rest.   Rolleyes  
The Obama Administration was the most corrupt in our nation's history.
(06-25-2019, 09:27 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Jay sekelow is a hack and On Trumps team.  Not a very credible, independent opinion.

Why donâ€t you examine the content not the container
Make America Honest Again
Alabuckeye Wrote:Jay sekelow is a hack and On Trumps team.  Not a very credible, independent opinion.

A very "Cincy-like" comment.
DANGEROUS WHEN PROVOKED
[Image: Reality_Winner_pleads_guilty_0_46818575_...80_720.jpg]
(06-25-2019, 10:37 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: In this particular instance, it concerned us when we heard that, [u]according to The New York Times[/u], “in its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the governmentâ€s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.”
On December 15, 2016 – after President Trumpâ€s election – Director of National Intelligence Clapper executed a document titled “Procedures for the Availability or Dissemination of Raw Signals Intelligence Information by the National Security Agency Under Section 2.3 of Executive Order 12333.”
On January 3, 2017 – just days before President Trumpâ€s inauguration – then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch executed the document, indicating her approval.
According to The New York Times, “the new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations.”

So what was the purpose of this intelligence sharing?  Why would it have to be shared among so many other agencies?  Was it to increase the likelihood of leaks?   That way no leaks were coming from the established agencies like the CIA, etc...  ?  I mean, I'm sure that was the game plan. Now the article mentioned that this plan was in the works since 2014, but it never came to pass til after Trump was elected?  I was born at night, but...  you know the rest.   Rolleyes  

EO12333 is big part of the puzzle and yet has been largely ignored. I'd argue Obama started spying on US citizens after his 2010 victory. See... 

1. Lois Lerner delivering 1M+ pages of tax filings on 21 CD-ROMs vs electronic data transfer to Holder and the DOJ... LINK
2. Emails about the Obama Admin's "Secret Research Project"... LINK, LINK2
3. The FBI granting 3rd party contractors full access to their FISA database... LINK
4. Maxine Waters discussing Obama's database...

“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life. Thatâ€s going to be very, very powerful. That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that itâ€s never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. Theyâ€re going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they canâ€t get around it. And heâ€s been very smart. Itâ€s very powerful what heâ€s leaving in place."

(06-25-2019, 09:27 PM)Alabuckeye Wrote: Jay sekelow is a hack and On Trumps team.  Not a very credible, independent opinion.

I don't know if he's credible, but if I understand, the Obama EO12333 is supposed to be his bombshell?
That is old news... and well known news. The NYT reported on it.
Jan 12, 2017 NYT... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/po...tions.html
Mar 01, 2017 NYT... https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/po....html?_r=0

See Evelyn Farkas' MSNBC appearance in 2017 where she discusses the collection of data. Oddly, the MSNBC video was removed from Youtube.
But, Sean Hannity has the MSNBC clip. Starts at 0:35 mark. Again, what's the big deal when none of this information is new... as far as I can tell.
Somebody has to put the pieces together and determine if anyone broke the law. Otherwise, it's "just politics" unlikely to persuade anyone who might vote R or D.

Complicated stories tend to get dismissed.
I thought "we" already knew the Obama Administration expanded access to intel a while back anyway, is this new?

Is it illegal? Who ordered what? This is too complicated for your average Joe in June.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noted Democrat and big Obama friend Soupcity Kid 6 48 55 minutes ago
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Trump needs to go away K9Buck 1,252 32,475 9 hours ago
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Our taxes are used to spy on us (old news, I know) K9Buck 0 27 03-07-2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Conspiracy Theory & Fake News Thread P1tchblack 92 1,059 03-07-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: maize
  Michelle Obama for president? K9Buck 184 2,016 03-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  Breaking: "2 Massive Solar Flares Knock out Cell Phones computerbuck 8 131 02-28-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Obama says all blacks should get reparations. jmesser1982 73 11,781 02-09-2024, 09:02 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  FOX News blows zigbee 33 515 02-09-2024, 12:23 AM
Last Post: maize
Sad Biden Admin stops Israel from distributing US rifles to Civilian Security Squads ChinaBuck 16 287 10-30-2023, 10:26 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  What does it mean to be a neutral news source? P1tchblack 23 411 10-20-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: stxbuck