Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zach Smith podcasts - you should listen
Very entertaining.

http://www.menace2societypodcast.com/

Edit:  Replaced YouTube link with link to Zach's personal site.
Iâ€ve listen to two of them. They are pretty entertaining and believable.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.
He tells a good story. I don't believe Ed Warriner was as incompetent as ZS described... which was an OC who couldn't call plays. He didn't say Ed was a poor play caller, but Ed COULD NOT call plays.

Interesting how he frames comments about Urban as UM being an elite coach, a coach who trained coaches, his attention to detail is insane, etc etc etc and then he goes on to describe a verbally abusive tyrant on the verge of losing it.
Zach says he's not bitter at Urban but then makes some comments that indicates that he is. He says him and Urban haven't had any communication since Urban fired him.

I would understand if Urban feels betrayed by Zach and I would understand Urban's desire to wash his hands of him.
Zach should be writing a book instead of giving all his juicy gossip away for pennies on a obscure Podcast.

Some of his recruiting stories are pure gold and make great reading for CFB fans everywhere.

Dude needs a savvy agent to get him a sleaze book deal.

Hell Buckeye Nation alone would put him on Best seller list.

Rails everyone and talks great about Urban. Cha Ching
(06-20-2019, 04:49 PM)TcSoup Wrote: Zach should be writing a book instead of giving all his juicy gossip away for pennies on a obscure Podcast.

Some of his recruiting stories are pure gold and make great reading for CFB fans everywhere.

Dude needs a savvy agent to get him a sleaze book deal.

Hell Buckeye Nation alone would put him on Best seller list.

Rails everyone and talks great about Urban. Cha Ching

Yes he absolutely should be writing a book. I just finished his third podcast. The first three have been Excellent. I love how he  ended his third one -  “if you enjoyed this thank you very much if you didnâ€t go F yourself”. Hilarious.
Quote:Hard times make hard men.
Hard men make easy times. 
Easy times make soft men. 
Soft men make hard times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SCOTUS will not fast track Jack Smith's bull shlt case against DJT maize 9 173 02-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  People don't listen, stay out of areas with large numbers of blacks K9Buck 28 409 01-05-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  DHS McCain Institute Study that "manosphere" podcasts promote Domestic Terrorism ChinaBuck 6 135 12-31-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  Megyn Kelly is a decent listen K9Buck 2 92 05-05-2023, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Soupcity Kid
  If you wished to torture someone locked in room to listen to music what would it be? zigbee 58 828 03-28-2023, 05:28 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Is this the "Scientology" Will Smith? P1tchblack 32 1,081 01-11-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Gene Smith and Fanboy Corporate Welfare stxbuck 12 275 12-12-2022, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Erhino
  Tucker's Monday night monologue is worth the listen K9Buck 10 305 07-12-2022, 06:04 PM
Last Post: K9Buck
  I agree with Gene Smith on playing in Indy vs. Columbus K9Buck 17 1,051 02-18-2022, 03:48 PM
Last Post: wydileie
  Shephard Smith Bonebuck 44 2,756 12-28-2021, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Sanitarian2