Welcome to the zigbeenuthouse!!! Our discussion board has topics on ALL Sports and teams from college to pros, Reds, Buckeyes, Bengals, Browns, Food, US politics, religion, news, AND MORE! You MUST register with an acct. to post here. The access to read as non member is open. Please register and gain an acct. with user name to post and ENJOY this site. (June 11, 2019)

Quote of the day: A Big Bang led to star being born.

WELCOME new member AMaizawing (April 03, 2020)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not seeing many liberal posters here aside a couple
What has happened?   I've not seen real contentious back and forth over much.   We've had discussion but very temperate.  James Wright is pretty solid, Somenole welcome, uh, who am I missing?  P1tch?  We need more posts from the left or moderate left or even extreme. 

We welcome all and will respect.
Make America Honest Again
Mister November's moderate left views would be interesting to see considering the current political back-drop.
(10-11-2019, 11:14 PM)ScarletHayes Wrote: Mister November's moderate left views would be interesting to see considering the current political back-drop.
I think he is still butt hurt over a ban I gave him last site before this one.  Didn't like the mods and spoke his mind and was banned.  He was allowed to return maybe in month?   2 weeks?  Can't remember.   Never did.  He too would be welcome.
LucasBuck?
UnderOath?
??
Hate to break it to you, but once any new person to left of Mike Pence sees the racial commentary from certain posters, they arenâ€t going to stick around. Some might call it sanity, some NH denizens would call it being afraid of different viewpoints, but whatever you call it you arenâ€t going to increase viewership beyond the longtime crew.
(10-11-2019, 11:21 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Hate to break it to you, but once any new person to left of Mike Pence sees the racial commentary from certain posters, they arenâ€t going to stick around. Some might call it sanity, some NH denizens would call it being afraid of different viewpoints, but whatever you call it you arenâ€t going to increase viewership beyond the longtime crew.

See, I would think that would draw more people in.  If something really rubs me the wrong way I tend to want to sound off about it.  The proof is in the pudding though.  We don't have many liberals around these parts.
(10-11-2019, 11:21 PM)stxbuck Wrote: Hate to break it to you, but once any new person to left of Mike Pence sees the racial commentary from certain posters, they arenâ€t going to stick around. Some might call it sanity, some NH denizens would call it being afraid of different viewpoints, but whatever you call it you arenâ€t going to increase viewership beyond the longtime crew.
Interesting commentary.[Image: emoji848.png]  I think too much is spent talking about race in many threads.   We get the stand and so forth.  But not so sure many liberals are even coming here.   SOME are registered but won't post which is sad.  Like to see them participate.
People like MisterNovember or Lucas are odd internet denizens first and “liberals” second. Twitter and Facebook have put a big dent in internet message board traffic in general. Speaking of which, what the heck is up w/ K9?
Liberals like their echo chambers.

They prefer the ZZL model, where anyone to the right of Kathy Griffin is promptly shown the door.
(10-11-2019, 11:43 PM)stxbuck Wrote: People like MisterNovember or Lucas are odd internet denizens first and “liberals” second. Twitter and Facebook have put a big dent in internet message board traffic in general. Speaking of which, what the heck is up w/ K9?

I think this impeachment ***** has really nixed the idea of honest back and forth debate.  Well, the Trump presidency in general.  It's become an all or nothing topic with zero room for nuance anymore.  I blame the media.  I know that's a dead horse, but they really fanned this division.  Impeachment was brought up before the man was even sworn in.  So now there's not much debating issues.  It's either you have Trump's back or you're trying to get him thrown out of office.  Slight exaggeration, but you know what I'm saying.  

As for K9?  I'm at a loss.  No clue.
Twitter and Facebook are horrible places to talk politics.
(10-11-2019, 11:20 PM)zigbee Wrote: LucasBuck?
UnderOath?
??

I always liked Lucas.  He was an old school Democrat.  

UO was/is a smart dude.  I just think he was a little too deep into campus culture to relate to a lot of us.  i.e. banning refugees from certain specific countries is NOT a sweeping Muslim ban.  

Who was the conservative dude that was all in on gay marriage?  I mean like he was almost militant about it.  I should know this name, as it wasn't that long ago, but it's escaping me right now.  Think he maybe had a baby for an avatar.  Who am I thinking of here?  

Then there was Foulon.  Whatever became of him?  Angry vaporized.  Fotown dropped by but left as soon as he got here.  etc...  Man we've lost a lot of people.
Knot was the pro-LGBT conservative with the baby avatar.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media exposing liberal failures and stupidity thread zigbee 21 318 02-20-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: K9Buck
  More "liberal justice" consequences TakeThePoints 11 236 12-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: ChinaBuck
  Hey P1tch, "some posters" on this board are not alone dunefan 62 882 07-30-2023, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Smoothmflikethat
  To Buzzfeed liberal jackrod I say STFU zigbee 1 98 03-26-2023, 08:00 PM
Last Post: ScarletHayes
  Songs that remind you of posters dkeener67 176 24,712 03-15-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Alabuckeye
  GOAT Posters unc4corners 31 640 03-12-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Georgem80
  You're a liberal and your liberal wife says she's bringing over another woman for... K9Buck 11 204 01-30-2023, 09:20 PM
Last Post: zigbee
  Liberal female retired Army Colonel searching for Court leaker Hightop77 193 4,199 01-21-2023, 10:55 PM
Last Post: P1tchblack
  Call a spade a spade and get the blade in the back by liberal media. INCREDIBLE zigbee 21 487 01-04-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Erhino
  Liberal media and Hunter Biden and CDC Bonebuck 0 76 12-05-2022, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Bonebuck