zigbeenuthouse
Trump dynasty - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Trump dynasty (/thread-3580.html)

Trump dynasty - zigbee - 12-11-2019

How many families have run the executive branch like this?  Ivanka?  Jared Kushner?   D Trump Jr?  They all are smart as hell.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article238233914.html

RE: Trump dynasty - 3rdgensooner - 12-11-2019

Wut?

RE: Trump dynasty - zigbee - 12-11-2019

(12-11-2019, 10:15 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Wut?
Did you READ the link?  Trade deals?   Foreign relations?  Working with companies and public enterprises?

RE: Trump dynasty - lrrps21 - 12-12-2019

Isn't it refreshing having Ivy educated folks who actually have US citizens interests as a priority representing the US?

NAFTA was 'the' biggest failed deal in US history.

RE: Trump dynasty - P1tchblack - 12-12-2019

One of them is smart,professional and classy and it's not the one who's currently President.

Like the article, Trump would be smart to let Ivanka do all the talking from this point forward.

RE: Trump dynasty - lrrps21 - 12-12-2019

TDS...

RE: Trump dynasty - zigbee - 12-12-2019

People have been underestimating Trump and look at what this really stupid, monosyllabic BILLIONAIRE has done! Shook up DC, exposed corruption, taking down the dems, working on changing relations with China, Europe, Mexico, Canada, deregulation to get the nation moving, jobs, oil, reducing forces in areas we should not be in...it goes on and on and an idiot has done it... Rolleyes

RE: Trump dynasty - Alabuckeye - 12-12-2019

I applaud his reworking of NAFTA as well as his trade war with China. I think both of those are going to reap great benefits.

AND lets not forget this:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/president-trump-natural-gas-energy-stuart-varney

RE: Trump dynasty - BoyGenius - 12-12-2019

(12-12-2019, 10:51 AM)Alabuckeye Wrote: I applaud his reworking of NAFTA as well as his trade war with China.  I think both of those are going to reap great benefits.

As I understand the deal, Trump didn't rework/modify NAFTA... USMCA deal voids NAFTA.
If Pelosi et al chose not to ratify the deal, trade terms/deal reverts back to preNAFTA.
Regardless of congress' actions, NAFTA was not surviving in any form.

RE: Trump dynasty - TcSoup - 12-12-2019

(12-12-2019, 10:27 AM)zigbee Wrote: People have been underestimating Trump and look at what this really stupid, monosyllabic BILLIONAIRE has done! Shook up DC, exposed corruption, taking down the dems, working on changing relations with China, Europe, Mexico, Canada, deregulation to get the nation moving, jobs, oil, reducing forces in areas we should not be in...it goes on and on and an idiot has done it... Rolleyes
And all this while working for FREE

RE: Trump dynasty - Dzone1 - 12-12-2019

Is Trump the greatest President ever?

(12-12-2019, 08:45 PM)Dzone1 Wrote: Is Trump the greatest President ever?
I think that is generational.
If you examine our history Abraham Lincoln guiding the North in its internecine struggle to bring back the South in rebellion took strength and intelligence and guile and in the end mercy.  He would be shamed today for not allowing the south to go quietly about their business and supporting Liberia for slaves.   

James K Polk was a tireless worker in the WH for expanding the Nation as he brought in Texas and areas which today are N Mexico and California AND the Oregon Territory.  He would be shamed today for taking other lands by way of war.  He worked so hard he died very soon after leaving office.

T Roosevelt took on big business and the lack of regulation of food and drugs and supported it.  He was for preservation of our great forests and canyons and areas for natural beauty.  He helped push through our backing of building a canal in central America.  He would be BLASTED today for his killing of animals in hunting, and the taking of land from Nicaragua to help support formation of Panama.

FD Roosevelt would be in office during the Great Depression and WWII.  He really didn't end the depression and he didn't protect Hawaii when it was attacked NOR did he get the US involved to halt the extermination of millions of Jews.   He would be blasted today for marrying his first cousin and for living with his mother his entire life or at least until she died.

RE: Trump dynasty - ScarletHayes - 12-14-2019

(12-12-2019, 08:42 AM)lrrps21 Wrote: Isn't it refreshing having Ivy educated folks who actually have US citizens interests as a priority representing the US?

NAFTA was 'the' biggest failed deal in US history.

Whenever I get the chance to listen to Limbaugh I enjoy him.  Smart guy that's very in tune and often way ahead of the curve.  That said, I remember his touting of NAFTA back in the day as some great deal.  On that note, I don't think I've ever heard him ever say "my bad" on that one.  Over the course of 25 years or so there's a chance I missed it, but I'm doubting it.  

What is it with people that can't admit mistakes?  Right or left.  It's like dealing with 3 year olds.  Man up and admit it.  I blew that one.  It's not even gonna cost you anything.  In fact, people may actually respect you more.  I just never got that mindset.  People make mistakes.  The Fonzi act is just so beyond played.  Embarrassing to me to see adults unable to own up to a mistake.  If your job is on the line, ok...  I get it,  that's one thing, but nothing more than stupid pride being on the line?  Are you kidding me?  Admit it Rush, you blew it!  

The MSM right now have an avalanche of mea culpas to proclaim.  Just can't bring themselves to act like adults for even 3 seconds.