zigbeenuthouse
George Zimmerman to win again? - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: George Zimmerman to win again? (/thread-3507.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

George Zimmerman to win again? - zigbee - 12-04-2019

Taking the Martin Family to court in suit for 100 million smackers.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-zimmerman-lawsuit-trayvon-martin-family

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - BoyGenius - 12-04-2019

I saw this and almost started a thread. I suspect it will get tossed, but I could be wrong.
Hint to Zimmerman... they don't have $100 million.

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - stxbuck - 12-04-2019

A-The jury decision regarding Zimmerman was correct-dude was getting his head slammed into concrete and engaged in self defense.
B-Jury verdict aside, Zimmerman is a P.O.S., but that wasn’t the issue at trial....

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - Brutus Buckeye - 12-04-2019

Aw the good ole days, when Hispanics were White people all of a sudden, instead of some separate and unrelated race that Trump was wayciss against.

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - stxbuck - 12-04-2019

Technically, by old school Southern standards, Zimmerman could be considered black, given that he is on record as describing his mom as “Afro-Peruvian”.

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - Brutus Buckeye - 12-04-2019

Maybe she just had a wicked Jew fro.

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - P1tchblack - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 05:38 PM)stxbuck Wrote: A-The jury decision regarding Zimmerman was correct-dude was getting his head slammed into concrete and engaged in self defense.
B-Jury verdict aside, Zimmerman is a P.O.S., but that wasn’t the issue at trial....
If you accept Zimmerman's version of the story, it was self defense.

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - BoyGenius - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 07:11 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 05:38 PM)stxbuck Wrote: A-The jury decision regarding Zimmerman was correct-dude was getting his head slammed into concrete and engaged in self defense.

Is there another version that's deemed more credible and accurate?

(12-04-2019, 07:37 PM)BoyGenius Wrote:

Clearly Zimmerman had a vested interest in his own future when telling the story.

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - 3rdgensooner - 12-04-2019

The evidence lined up with Zimmermans story and nothing else makes any sense. He should be suing the ahole libs including Obama who weighed in with their ignorant opinions.

(12-04-2019, 07:53 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 07:37 PM)BoyGenius Wrote:

Clearly Zimmerman had a bested interest in his own future when telling the story.
The answer to the question is no.

RE: George Zimmerman to win again? - lrrps21 - 12-04-2019

Neither individual had a properly functioning brain. One jumps a dude thinking it's ok to bash his head in the cement while the other played 'top cop' for the neighborhood toting a hand gun. In a sane world the dude with the head as hard as cement would be seen as what he was; a thug who chose to have his life ended by a wannabe with a gun.

Oh, I, could tell you why
The oceans near the shore
I could think of things I'd never
Thunk before,
And then I'd sit down and think some more.

I would not be just a muffin',
My head all full of stuffin',
My heart all full of pain;
And perhaps I'd deserve you and be
Even worthy even you
If I only had a brain.

(12-04-2019, 08:33 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: The evidence lined up with Zimmermans story and nothing else makes any sense. He should be suing the ahole libs including Obama who weighed in with their ignorant opinions.

The biggest factor, which can't be determined with any kind of available evidence,  is who initiated the physical confrontation.

(12-04-2019, 08:49 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:33 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote: The evidence lined up with Zimmermans story and nothing else makes any sense. He should be suing the ahole libs including Obama who weighed in with their ignorant opinions.

The biggest factor, which can't be determined with any kind of available evidence,  is who initiated the physical confrontation.
Trayvon went home and came back. George called the police. Now someone with a functioning brain can figure out who likely was looking to get physical. The evidence lines up with Zimmerman’s story. Lesson for wanna be thugs, don’t bring fists to a gunfight.

(12-04-2019, 09:02 PM)3rdgensooner Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:49 PM)P1tchblack Wrote:

Trayvon went home and came back. George called the police. Now someone with a functioning brain can figure out who likely was looking to get physical. The evidence lines up with Zimmerman’s story. Lesson for wanna be thugs, don’t bring fists to a gunfight.

Your opinion is your opinion. I can look at the same situation and say the armed person who is following somebody else, to the point that they get out of their car to chase them, is the person who is more likely to be the aggressor. Again, we will never know because the only other person who can give their side of the story is dead. Also, Zimmerman has proven to be a person who makes incredibly bad decisions since the Trayvon incident.