zigbeenuthouse
Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated (/thread-2691.html)

Pages: 1 2

Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - lrrps21 - 09-10-2019

Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated

Arctic tours ship MS MALMO with 16 passengers on board got stuck in ice on Sep 3 off Longyearbyen, Svalbard Archipelago, halfway between Norway and North Pole. The ship is on Arctic tour with Climate Change documentary film team, and tourists, concerned with Climate Change and melting Arctic ice. All 16 Climate Change warriors were evacuated by helicopter in challenging conditions, all are safe. 7 crew remains on board, waiting for Coast Guard ship assistance.
Something is very wrong with Arctic ice, instead of melting as ordered by UN/IPCC, it captured the ship with Climate Change Warriors.
Arctic Tours ship MS MALMO, IMO 8667579, dwt 466, built 1943, refurbished in 2014, flag Sweden.

[Image: MALMO.jpg]

https://maritimebulletin.net/2019/09/04/ship-with-climate-change-warriors-caught-in-ice-warriors-evacuated/?via=

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - ScarletHayes - 09-10-2019

[Image: roflmao.gif]

When you enthusiastically believe lies, the truth can be rather unsettling.

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - 3rdgensooner - 09-11-2019

Is that ship running on wind, solar, or nuclear power? I get the irony of the ice but the real irony is these knuckleheads increasing their contribution of CO2 to the atmosphere to make us aware of climate change. This is what I ask liberals all the time. Why are you contributing to global warming?  Most say they're doing their part. I love to educate them on the fact that they are not just doing nothing at all much less their part but they are actually contributing to CO2 increases in the atmosphere.

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - Hightop77 - 09-11-2019

Should have left them to freeze to death unless they are willing to publicly denounce themselves, their beliefs, and their cause.

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - lrrps21 - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 09:54 AM)3rdgensooner Wrote: Is that ship running on wind, solar, or nuclear power? I get the irony of the ice but the real irony is these knuckleheads increasing their contribution of CO2 to the atmosphere to make us aware of climate change. This is what I ask liberals all the time. Why are you contributing to global warming?  Most say they're doing their part. I love to educate them on the fact that they are not just doing nothing at all much less their part but they are actually contributing to CO2 increases in the atmosphere.

This is why I posted the article. Same with that little brat who never smiles coming to NYC via a solar powered yacht then her entire entourage fly back to Europe. She would have prevented all that CO2 being released into the atmosphere if she, and her parents, simply flown to and from NYC by themselves.

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - dkeener67 - 09-11-2019

I thought all the ice was gone, except in refrigerator iceboxes. Glad to know there are still things like polar ice caps and icebergs

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - stxbuck - 09-11-2019

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - TakeThePoints - 09-11-2019

Similar story happened recently as well. A year or two ago if memory serves.

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - Brutus Buckeye - 09-11-2019

Lemme guess. Gay, White and Liberal?

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - ScarletHayes - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 10:32 PM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Lemme guess. Gay, White and Liberal?

I'd say white and liberal is a slam dunk.  The gay thing is probably 50/50.  You have to keep in mind the alphabet soup of possibilities.  LGBQTV...

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - Brutus Buckeye - 09-12-2019

Well all White liberals are in fierce opposition to traditional gender roles. So at the very least, that would make them a "T."

And quite possibly a "B" as well.

RE: Ship with Climate Change Warriors caught in ice, Warriors evacuated - NealBeforeMe - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 06:54 AM)Brutus Buckeye Wrote: Well all White liberals are in fierce opposition to traditional gender roles. So at the very least, that would make them a "T."

And quite possibly a "B" as well.

[Image: giphy.gif]