zigbeenuthouse
Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - Printable Version

+- zigbeenuthouse (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com)
+-- Forum: The Front Porch. Come on in and talk! (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: ZigbeeNutHouse List of topics for discussion (https://www.zigbeenuthouse.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? (/thread-2471.html)

Pages: 1 2

Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - K9Buck - 08-22-2019

Just curious.  If so, how?

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - cincydawg - 08-22-2019

Or what?

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - dunefan - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 03:10 AM)cincydawg Wrote: Or what?

Ever hear the term "madrasah".  Not only a "how" but also a "what".

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - K9Buck - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 05:31 AM)dunefan Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 03:10 AM)cincydawg Wrote: Or what?

Ever hear the term "madrasah".  Not only a "how" but also a "what".

Nope.  Time for Google.

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - ScarletHayes - 08-22-2019

Yes, they all have come to a secret agreement that they want to live.  Absolutely diabolical.

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - Hightop77 - 08-22-2019

There are a lot of very wealthy and influential and largely non-religious Leftist Jews who have done great damage to the country in the media, academia, the courts and the entertainment industry.  You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to understand that.

Example:  33% of the USSC are Left wing Jews while Jews only make up 2% of the population.

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - Alabuckeye - 08-22-2019

Depends on how loosely you want to define the term conspiracy. No, I don't think there is some cabal running the world.

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - BoyGenius - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 01:37 AM)K9Buck Wrote: Just curious.  If so, how?

Do you?

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - K9Buck - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 10:22 AM)BoyGenius Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 01:37 AM)K9Buck Wrote: Just curious.  If so, how?

Do you?

Nope.  There are more than a few out there who do.  I find it bizarre, frankly.

(08-22-2019, 09:02 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: There are a lot of very wealthy and influential and largely non-religious Leftist Jews who have done great damage to the country in the media, academia, the courts and the entertainment industry.  You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to understand that.

Example:  33% of the USSC are Left wing Jews while Jews only make up 2% of the population.

Do you believe humanity would be better off if there were no such thing as Jews?

RE: Does anyone here believe there is an international Jewish conspiracy? - Hightop77 - 08-22-2019

(08-22-2019, 06:52 PM)K9Buck Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:02 AM)Hightop77 Wrote: There are a lot of very wealthy and influential and largely non-religious Leftist Jews who have done great damage to the country in the media, academia, the courts and the entertainment industry.  You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to understand that.

Do you believe humanity would be better off if there were no such thing as Jews?

Well considering two of my best friends are Jewish and my absolute favorite athlete of all time is Jewish I would have to say probably not.

(08-22-2019, 07:11 PM)Hightop77 Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 06:52 PM)K9Buck Wrote:

Well considering two of my best friends are Jewish and my absolute favorite athlete of all time is Jewish I would have to say probably not.

Cool.  Is your favorite athlete Sandy Koufax?